In case you’re not aware of it by now, Hillary Clinton, the most evil person ever nominated to the White House by a major party, has written a campaign tell-all book, entitled, “What Happened.” In that book, she blames — among others — former President Barack Obama and Vermont socialist Bernie Sanders.
According to a list produced by Vanity Fair:
- Barack Obama: Of the 44th president, Clinton writes, “I do wonder sometimes about what would have happened if President Obama had made a televised address to the nation in the fall of 2016 warning that our democracy was under attack. Maybe more Americans would have woken up to the threat in time. We’ll never know.” In another part of the book, she notes that Obama urged her to lay off of Sanders in the primary, despite wanting to go after the fact that his plans “did not add up” and were “little more than a pipe dream.”
- Bernie Sanders: During the primaries, Clinton says, the senator from Vermont “resort[ed] to innuendo and impugning on my character,” and those attacks “caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump’s ‘Crooked Hillary’ campaign.”
The Hill reported:
According to excerpts of Clinton’s new campaign tell-all book, “What Happened,” Clinton claims that she wanted to fight back against Sanders’s characterization of her as beholden to corporate influence but that then-President Obama and others advised her to stay quiet.
“Throughout the primaries, every time I wanted to hit back against Bernie’s attacks, I was told to restrain myself,” Clinton writes. “Noting that his plans didn’t add up, that they would inevitably mean raising taxes on middle-class families, or that they were little more than a pipe-dream — all of this could be used to reinforce his argument that I wasn’t a true progressive. My team kept reminding me that we didn’t want to alienate Bernie’s supporters. President Obama urged me to grit my teeth and lay off Bernie as much as I could. I felt like I was in a straitjacket.”
Clinton ripped Sanders’s supporters — the so-called “Bernie Bros” — claiming that some of the attacks against her were “sexist” and arguing that Sanders’s attacks against her for raking in tens of millions of dollars for paid corporate speeches made it impossible for her to appeal to progressives during the general election campaign.
CNN propagandist Brian Stelter tweeted: “In ‘What Happened,’ Clinton wonders what would’ve happened if Obama delivered a pre-election prime time address about Russian interference.”
In "What Happened," Clinton wonders what would've happened if Obama delivered a pre-election prime time address about Russian interference pic.twitter.com/AqvGnkXorq
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) September 6, 2017
But as one person observed, Obama came out and said there was no Russian meddling:
— CristaCruz (@cristabcruz) September 6, 2017
But, the New York Times said back in June:
The Obama administration feared that acknowledging Russian meddling in the 2016 election would reveal too much about intelligence gathering and be interpreted as “taking sides” in the race, the former secretary of homeland security said Wednesday.
“One of the candidates, as you recall, was predicting that the election was going to be ‘rigged’ in some way,” said Jeh Johnson, the former secretary, referring to President Trump’s unsubstantiated accusation before Election Day. “We were concerned that by making the statement we might, in and of itself, be challenging the integrity of the election process itself.”
Mr. Johnson’s testimony, before the House Intelligence Committee, provided a fresh insight into how the Obama administration tried to balance politically explosive information with the public’s need to know. That question also vexed federal law enforcement officials investigating Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server.
Vanity Fair said that Clinton has also blames sexism, gullible Americans, Russian President Vladimir Putin and finally, herself.
Back in June, Fox News tweeted a short list of 24 people and things Clinton has blamed:
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) June 1, 2017
Clinton, Fox News Insider said, “also threw Netflix under the bus” claiming its conservative documentaries undermined her campaign.
And the blame game continues…
- Hillary Clinton blames misogyny for losing election
- Watch sore loser Hillary Clinton blame ‘fake news’ for her loss
- Hillary promises to destroy pro-Trump conservative site if elected
- Ouch: British political party calls Hillary Clinton ‘Islam’s whore’
- Note to Hillary Clinton: 40 years of lies and scandals will not go away