While speaking at a Democratic Party dinner in Manchester, New Hampshire on Friday, DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz learned that not everyone in the Party likes her very well.
As she droned on, a CSPAN camera showed one man with a flashing Bernie sign silently watching her speak while other clapped enthusiastically. Just before the camera cuts away, he is seen cupping his hands over his mouth and he can be heard telling her: “You suck!”
Here’s the video:
The American Mirror noted:
It wasn’t the only incident of activists lashing out at Wasserman Schultz, who has been accused of shielding Hillary Clinton during the primary process.
Amanda Terkel from the Huffington Post reported the audience booed Wasserman Schultz’s name when it was mentioned.
Yeesh. Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets loud boos when she goes onstage at big McIntyre-Shaheen 100 dinner in NH. Mostly from the Berniefolks
— Amanda Terkel (@aterkel) February 6, 2016
One person added:
@aterkel DWS is corrupt and deserves boos. And more free time to make nice to Blankfein, et al.
— Doctor G (@dr_g_e_e) February 6, 2016
- DNC boss Debbie Wasserman Schultz falsely claims GOP wants to kick women out of US
- Delusional: Debbie Wasserman Schultz claims GOP opposing Obamacare because people will like it
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Staffers near starvation due to sequester
- Wasserman Schultz: GOP ‘un-American’ for seeking answers to Benghazi attack
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz: Israeli ambassador said GOP ‘dangerous’ to Israel