There’s nothing that brings out liberal hate more than an American hero like Chris Kyle. A post at The Right Scoop shows the hatred shown by some 21 “degenerates” who called Kyle a “psychopath.”
So we went digging. And sure enough, there were a whole lot more messages like those posted by blogger Soopermexican.
@AhmetSaelar I did. They all went along the line of "Chris Kyle was a hero and died for us."
….he was a psychopath. He said he "loved" it
— shy fawkes (@aloovibes) January 19, 2015
The 'unverifiable' legacy of Chris Kyle, the deadliest sniper in American history Or Just A Liar & Psychopath http://t.co/MOGnnYhHIC
— Brett: (@Jaccuse1) January 19, 2015
American Sniper is trashy jingoistic hasbara, made to glorify murder for Murican simpletons. Fuck that movie & that psychopath Chris Kyle
— Captain Howdy (@jackherer20) January 19, 2015
— Adahn5 (@Adahn5) January 19, 2015
Predictably, the hatemongers are glad Kyle is dead:
I'm glad Chris Kyle is dead and I wish he had died way earlier
— Chairman Mao Gasol (@pizzabut) January 10, 2015
Said it before and I'll say it again. Fuck that murderous psychopathic shitheel Chris Kyle. Glad he's dead. #Tcot
— Captain Howdy (@jackherer20) December 31, 2014
Chris Kyle was human garbage. I am glad he's dead.
— Shit Nixon (@shitnixon) July 31, 2014
I’ve said it before and I;ll say it again. Michael Savage was right when he said that liberalism is a mental disorder. But it’s more than that. It’s an ideology of rage and hate. And liberals like these prove it every single day.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Political cartoon disrespects death of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle
- Liberals on Twitter celebrate murder of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle
- Sarah Palin: Barack Obama should ‘pay his respects’ to murdered SEAL Chris Kyle
- Mother Jones editor uses murder of Navy SEAL Chris Kyle to push gun control
- Editorial cartoon suggests Navy SEALs assassinate Tea Party Republicans