In a video posted to YouTube on 9/11, Bill Whittle said all he wanted was regular insurance to cover his property. Unfortunately, he wasn’t able to get it and had to buy “political insurance” because of his opinion. That’s right — he couldn’t get insurance for his property because he regularly expresses conservative opinions. The only cure was to buy — get this — political insurance. To cover his speech.
Check out the video below:
Exit question: What kind of a country is it where conservatives have to buy insurance to protect their right to free speech?
Meanwhile, liberal nutjobs like Mike Dickinson can freely go out and call for the extermination of millions of Americans…
- A&E’s suspension of Phil Robertson proves liberals do not support free speech
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Goodbye free speech: Mass. Dem. wants government to monitor speech for ‘hate’
- Harvard student: Free speech hurts liberalism, must be stopped
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?