According to Forbes, the site doesn’t work because Obama’s HHS doesn’t want you to see the true cost of health coverage under Obamacare.
“A growing consensus of IT experts, outside and inside the government, have figured out a principal reason why the website for Obamacare’s federally-sponsored insurance exchange is crashing. Healthcare.gov forces you to create an account and enter detailed personal information before you can start shopping. This, in turn, creates a massive traffic bottleneck, as the government verifies your information and decides whether or not you’re eligible for subsidies. HHS bureaucrats knew this would make the website run more slowly. But they were more afraid that letting people see the underlying cost of Obamacare’s insurance plans would scare people away.”
“See, Obamacare was not designed to help healthy people with average incomes get health insurance. It’s designed to force those people to pay more. Healthy people with average incomes get soaked in Obamacare, but the Forbes story says the website got bogged down so that they wouldn’t figure that out at this stage of the game because, of course, it was sold as either free or cheaper for everybody.”
- Obama admits hurting Americans to score political points against GOP
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Park Ranger admits being told to make life as difficult for people as possible
- Liberals to Obama: Let Americans feel more pain over budget crisis
- Liberals on Twitter call for death of actor James Woods, Tea Party
- Obama supporters threaten to kill protesters at Overpasses for Obama Impeachment
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.