But an article at WND.com reminds readers that in 2007, Barack Obama wore an Obama mask during a skit on “Saturday Night Live.” Worse yet, the NAACP was dead silent about this blatant act of racism and disrespect…
Let’s put this in perspective:
A rodeo clown wears an Obama mask to entertain attendees at a rodeo and he is attacked, banned from performing at the Missouri State Fair and the NAACP wants the Secret Service and the DOJ to investigate.
Future performers must attend sensitivity training and the announcer may lose his job.
But Obama himself wore a similar mask, and the left was…silent.
Let’s put it this way.
This is racist, insensitive and incites violence, according to the low-information left:
How do you spell hypocrisy? L-i-b-e-r-a-l.
- St. Louis treasurer: Disagreement with Obama is racist
- Thousands join Facebook page supporting rodeo clown Tuffy Gessling
- NAACP demands DOJ, Secret Service investigate rodeo clown incident
- Mo. State Fair bans clown for wearing Obama mask, mandates ‘sensitivty training’
- Liberals, politicians explode over rodeo clown in Obama mask chased by bulls (Video)
- Video shows child praying to Barack Obama (Video)
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 3
- Newsweek cover calls Obama’s inauguration ‘The second coming’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events