On Tuesday, Jim Hoft of the Gateway Pundit posted a 2012 video showing Rep. Maxine Waters, D-Calif., telling a crowd assembled at the Islamic Society of Orange County, California that Shariah law is compatible with the U.S. Constitution.
According to the YouTube description, she also vilified Rep. Peter King and others who “would have the audacity to suggest that 1,400 years of Islamic expansion through jihad might come to the shores of the USA.”
Here’s the video, courtesy of the Gateway Pundit.
Note to Maxine Waters: The Constitution is NOT compatible with Shariah law, even though you would like to think it is.
“What a complete moron,” Hoft said. I could not agree more…
- ISIS terrorists cut five-year-old boy in half
- Maxine Waters: Sequester would cost 170 million jobs, more than all jobs in U.S.
- Maxine Waters dismisses Occupy violence and crime: ‘That’s life and it happens’
- Rep. Maxine Waters: ‘The Tea Party can go straight to hell’
- Rep. Maxine Waters to Tea Party: ‘Let’s get it on’
- Rep. Maxine Waters on alleged GOP ‘war on women’: We know who the enemy is