The Democrat-media complex along with apologists for Carly Fiorina (like Meghan McCain) are making a big deal out of her response to Donald Trump’s “look at that face” statement in the recent CNN debate.
It turns out, however, that Fiorina once made fun of a female candidate’s appearance. And it was all caught on video. This was during her failed Senate campaign against Barbara “Don’t call me ma’am” Boxer.
You can see that video below:
The video — and the hypocrisy — didn’t escape Trump.
“Last night I was very nice to her and some people thought I was being sarcastic,” he told Sean Hannity. “But actually if you look back at the records on Carly, she was brutal on Barbara Boxer. She was very nasty.”
Of course there’s a double standard at play here, as Newsmax reported:
Cal State LA political science professor Dr. Raphael Sonenshein told CBSLA.com there is a difference between a man criticizing a woman’s looks and one woman criticizing another woman.
“In a slight way, in a weird way of gender dynamics, her making fun of her female opponent was not good,” Soneshein said. “But it’s a little bit different, when a bombastic guy like Donald Trump does it. It really had a whole extra dimension.”
- The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part One
- The Complete Guide on Carly Fiorina…Part Two
- Fiorina sings the praises of Islam, Ottoman Empire ‘greatest civilization’
- Conservative media picking up on Fiorina’s 9/11 praise of Islam, Ottomans
- Video: Carly Fiorina dares Obama, Clinton to watch Planned Parenthood videos