A new ad put out by Democrat Hillary Clinton, perhaps the most evil person ever nominated by a major party, uses a person who claims to be a “Republican” to bash GOP nominee Donald Trump. But, Fox and Friends reported Tuesday, Doug Elmets, the alleged “Republican,” is a long-time donor to Democrats:
— FOX & friends (@foxandfriends) October 11, 2016
“I voted Republican then, and I have every since. But I cannot vote for Donald Trump. I’m putting party aside and voting for Hillary Clinton,” he says in the ad.
Fox and Friends added:
“Former Reagan Administration official Doug Elmets has actually given more than $2000 to Democrats since 2004. No surprise: He’s also unloaded $1000 to Clinton’s campaign.“
According to a post at GOP.com, Elmets has donated to Democrats a number of times over the last 12 years:
- In 2010 Elmets Gave $1,000 To Democrat Jon Tester. ( OpenSecrets.org , Accessed 7/28/16)
- In 2004 Elmets Gave $250 To Democrat Johan Klehs. (FollowTheMoney.org, Accessed 7/28/16)
- In 2014 Elmets Gave $100 To Democrat Darrell Fong. (FollowTheMoney.org, Accessed 7/28/16)
- In 2006 Elmets Gave $500 To Democrat Dave Jones And $250 To Democrat Janet Reilly. (FollowTheMoney.org, Accessed 7/28/16)
- In 2004 Elmets Gave $250 To Democrat Roger Dickinson. (FollowTheMoney.org, Accessed 7/28/16)
- In 2010 Elmets Gave $100 To Democrat Roger Dickinson. (FollowTheMoney.org, Accessed 7/28/16)
But we’re supposed to believe he’s a Republican. Right.
— Paul Bastkowski (@PaulyBowz) October 11, 2016
Probably not, and it’s quite likely they don’t care…
This isn’t the first time Democrats have tried to pull the wool over voters’ eyes with fake Republicans.
At the time, a post at Hot Air reported:
Maria Ciano who is featured in the web video has been a registered Democrat since October 2006 according to voter registration records.
“People like me and my family have realized that the Republican Party once was inline with our views, but are no longer,” the Colorado resident says in the video.
And they’re back using the same old trick…
- Rumblings: Top Ryan adviser leaked Trump audio to Washington Post
- Wikileaks: Podesta admits Hillary hates ‘everyday Americans’
- WaPo blogger: Trump sexist for calling Hillary ‘she’
- Clinton campaign interfered with Republican primary
- Media, GOPe, Washington insiders: We want evil Hillary and George Soros to destroy America
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: