According to the report, Facebook told page administrators that the social media giant has “received many reports from your page” and to, “Please review your posts for reasons that you have violated our terms.”
Here’s a screenshot of Facebook’s warning posted by Hoft:
So, what prompted the threat? Hoft said he spoke to the page administrator and she suggested it may have something to do with a post on Islam from a Fox Business Network segment put up earlier Wednesday.
That really doesn’t surprise us much.
As we noted earlier, incidents like this are the reason Adina Kutnicki, an investigative journalist based in Israel, and I wrote “BANNED: How Facebook enables militant Islamic jihad.” The book, endorsed by Pamela Geller, president of the American Freedom Defense Initiative, is set to be published this fall, perhaps as early as August.
After meeting with conservative leaders over the Trending Topics issue, many were left with the impression that incidents like these might stop. Unfortunately, it appears the situation has only gotten worse.
- Facebook bans Allen West page admin for post saying 3,000 killed on 9/11 without guns for 30 days
- Facebook bans Pam Geller, removes ‘Stop Islamization’ group in wake of Orlando attack
- Pamela Geller: Muslim posted death threat on Facebook page
- Facebook falsely flags articles mentioning Islam as ‘unsafe’
- ‘Muslim Mafia’ author: Muslims working with Facebook to silence critics of Islam