Lefties and those who long for America to be a communist dictatorship (redundant, I know) really, really want Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., to run for president in 2016. So much that they’ve even come up with a really bad campaign song.
I mean, this would actually have to improve to suck. Seriously.
According to Twitchy, the video was filmed at this year’s Netroots Nation conference. The group’s Facebook page calls it “the anthem of everyone who wants to stand up to corporate dominance of our body politic.”
Here’s the video, and don’t say you weren’t warned:
Critics of the song let their feelings be known:
@AaronBlakeWP i'm scarred for life. thanks, aaron…
— Ryan (@alwaysonoffense) July 18, 2014
@RBPundit ugh. that is seriously awful.
— Colorado REDTraci (@goptraci) July 18, 2014
Actually, it might rise to awful if it were improved about 100 percent.
Remember, “Fauxcahontas,” as Warren is affectionately known, once said the U.S. should be more like Communist China…
- Pro dictatorship: Progressives beg Elizabeth Warren to run for president
- Elizabeth Warren: U.S. should be more like Communist China
- Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren lashes out at conservative blogger
- Harry Belafonte: Obama should work like third world dictator and jail GOP
- Liberal Daily Kos diarist calls for ‘benevolent’ Obama dictatorship
- Constitutional scholar warns: Obama to become a ‘government unto himself’