“Well, I guess I’d start by saying denial isn’t just a river in Egypt. Democrats are still in a state of denial about what happened in the election,” he said. “For the most part Donald Trump won in an electoral landslide. I will say this, that if the Democrats challenge this and try to change the election I think there would be a bit of a civil war in this country.”
Here’s video of his comment:
A post at Mad World News noted:
We all know history repeats itself, and since America already suffered through one bloody civil war, Steve Moore made the case that if Democrats do just one thing, there will be another — and the scary thing is, he’s probably right.
Sadly, it’s looking as though civil war — or a bloody insurrection — is exactly what the radical left wants.
The problem is, Trump won by a significant margin in the three states Stein, now joined by the Clinton campaign, wants to recount the vote.
And Moore is right — if the Democrats do manage to steal the election in those states, patriotic Americans won’t stand for it. And that could be the opening Obama might need to declare martial law…
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
- Are Democrats setting us up for post-election martial law, civil unrest?
- Questions raised about funding of Jill Stein’s recount efforts
- Attempted coup: Petition demands Electoral College ignore will of voters, install Hillary as President
- Warning or threat? Hillary hints at second civil war if Trump wins
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: