On Wednesday night, a group of protesters affiliated with the DNC-approved Black Lives Matter movement decided they had had enough and attacked Chicago’s Christmas tree, tearing lights off the tree while shouting expletives.
Fox 32’s Elizabeth Matthews posted a video of protesters tearing lights off the tree and one protester can be heard screaming, “F**k yo Christmas tree” at the end:
— Elizabeth Matthews (@ElizabethFox32) November 26, 2015
Of course, because nothing quite says “justice” for (fill in the blank) quite like expletives hurled at a Christmas tree.
Reaction was pretty much what you’d expect:
@ElizabethFox32 HOLIDAY tree… really? OMG!
— The Truth (@JunkTruth) November 26, 2015
@ElizabethFox32 TEARING CHRISTMAS LIGHTS DOWN Such classy people in Chicago. Way 2 go Mayor Emmanual LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER!
— Nanci McGreevy (@nanci_pray2jc) November 26, 2015
Seems to me I’ve heard that one before…
@shelbycat03 the cop has been indicted, go home already.
— farrellt (@farrellt66) November 26, 2015
— Josh Dowling (@misterjoshua76) November 26, 2015
@ElizabethFox32 Who thought this was a good idea?
— James Landis (@Mr_JamesLandis) November 26, 2015
Welcome to Barack Obama’s fundamentally-transformed America.
- CNN accused of lying in claim that Trump supporters kicked Black Lives Matter activist
- Flashback: Blacks call for slavery, death to white people, including babies — Video
- Minneapolis Black Lives Matter Shooting was Self Defense
- Race war: Black Lives Matter radio show calls for murdering white people, cops
- Black Lives Matter supporter arrested for threat to purge town of all whites