I’m sure this is bound to ruffle some feathers, but it really needs to be said. With all the propaganda about Israel being no different than the Nazis, I thought it would be good to provide something of a compare and contrast — What are the differences between Hamas and the Nazis? Or are there any differences between Hamas and the Nazis?
1. The Nazis sought to exterminate the Jews. Hamas, in its charter, also calls for the extermination of the Jews.
2. The Nazis sought a global Reich lasting 1,000 years. Hamas seeks a global caliphate.
3. Nazis used propaganda to indoctrinate their children. Hamas, and their allies in the Palestinian media, use propaganda to indoctrinate their children.
4. Nazis saw the Jews as “inferior” while Hamas and other Muslims have called Jews the descendents of apes and pigs.
In fact, Palestinian supporters even use the same salute the Nazis did. Breitbart reported Friday:
In a number of cases, Jews were taunted with references to the holocaust, and some Muslims even shouted “Heil Hitler” and made the Nazi German salute.
And that was in the UK.
I could go on, but you get the point.
There is, however, one difference between Hamas and the Nazis. The Nazis spoke German.
Kinda makes you wonder about those on the left who support Hamas, doesn’t it?
- Son of Hamas founder to CNN: Hamas seeks destruction of Israel, global Islamic caliphate
- Anti-Semitism runs wild in Chicago streets: ‘Hitler would be proud’
- Jewish student shown pictures of ovens, told to ‘get in’ by classmates
- Daily Beast’s Dean Obeidallah falsely claims conservatives want Arabs killed
- Lebanese reporter: Iran should send nukes to Hamas for use against Israel
- Journalists receive death threats after reporting Hamas uses human shields