This can’t be good news, especially if you’re a hardcore progressive liberal Democrat trying to drag America kicking and screaming into an unpopular war to support people who celebrated the murder of Americans on 9/11 and behead babies.
On Wednesday, Newsbusters said, late night talk show host and staunch Obama supporter David Letterman ripped the president for his flip-flop on the red line statement, saying Obama has “learned how to bulls—t.”
Newsbusters’ Noel Sheppard posted a transcript of Letterman’s remarks:
DAVID LETTERMAN: Well, it looks like we’re getting ready to teach Syria a lesson. And President Obama is now saying that he never used the term “red line.” Remember when he was talking about if we find out that they used chemical weapons in Syria that that would be crossing a red line, and if they crossed that red line, by God, we had to go in there and get them? If they crossed the red line, that would be a violation of the red line. He drew a red line. Had a red line everywhere.
Well now the president is saying he never used the term “red line.” He’s saying that the world used the term “red line.” So, it’s taken him five years, but finally the guy has learned how to bulls—t (bleeped).
“When David Letterman is willing to tell the American people Obama is BSing them, the current White House resident is in a lot of trouble,” Sheppard said. “Of course, many would say the president has been BSing the nation since he began campaigning for the Oval Office in February 2007.”
Video of Letterman’s remarks can be seen below, courtesy of Newsbusters.
- Barack Obama refers to ‘my military’ at G20 summit (Video)
- President Obama: Troops ‘fighting on my behalf’
- Renowned author: Obama wants military leaders who will fire on U.S. citizens
- MSNBC’s Ed Schultz blames Bush, says racism behind opposition to war in Syria
- Report: John McCain’s ‘moderate’ allies in Syria behead 40-day-old infant, mother
- 100-page Russian report: Syrian rebels conducted chemical attack in March
- Egyptian media portrays Barack Obama as Satan, U.S. media silent
- James Carville blames Bush for lack of support for war in Syria (Video)
- Obama blames world for ‘red line’ statement, points finger at Congress (Video)
- Going to war for all the wrong reasons
- Nancy Pelosi says she consulted with five-year-old grandson on Syria (Video)
- Troops on Facebook express disagreement with attack on Syria
- Egyptian paper: Barack Obama member of Muslim Brotherhood
- Did John Kerry use a picture from 2003 to push for war in Syria in 2013?
- Bill Maher: Tea Party would support Obama on Syria if they weren’t racist
- Report: Obama to attack Syria even if Congress votes no
- MSNBC’s Chris Matthews: GOP calling Obama ‘Obama’ attempt to ‘delegitimize’ him
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.