It seems “Dingy” Harry Reid, the Senate Majority Leader from Nevada who routinely lies about Republicans, the Koch brothers and average Americans suffering under Obamacare, can dish it out but can’t take it.
“Sarah Palin berated me for calling out the Koch brothers in their attempt to buy control of the U.S. Senate,” he whined in a recent fundraising email.
Nevada political journalist Jon Ralston sent a picture of Reid’s letter:
— Jon Ralston (@RalstonReports) March 30, 2014
Naturally, the letter was met with derision:
New fundraising email from Harry Reid. Subject line : "Sarah Palin berated me"
— Kelly O'Donnell (@KellyO) March 30, 2014
— George Carl (@georgecarl1955) March 30, 2014
— Norm McDonald (@norm_mcdonald) March 30, 2014
- Poll: Is Harry Reid evil, mentally unstable or both?
- Does Harry Reid want the Koch brothers murdered?
- Harry Reid falsely claims he never called Obamacare horror stories lies
- Harry Reid: Conservative Koch brothers un-American, GOP ‘addicted to Koch’
- One third of Americans say personally hurt by Obamacare
- Reid blames Ted Cruz for kid with cancer comment, Politico runs cover
- Harry Reid blames GOP for Obama shutting down WWII memorial
- Harry Reid forces gov’t shutdown, Ted Cruz offers salary to charity
- Harry Reid falsely claims Tea Party ‘anarchists’ out to destroy U.S. government