“Sorry We are out due to the sheep leftists reacting to a tragedy emotionally instead of rationally,” the company says on its website.
The company also takes Obama and the Democrat-media complex to task for its role in advocating gun control.
“UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE MARXIST PIECE OF SH*T MAKE BELIEVE MESSIAH IN CHARGE AS WELL AS HIS MEDIA USEFUL IDIOT MINION D*CKHEADS, THE ENTIRE SOCIETY OF LIBERTY LOVING AMERICANS ARE BEING PUNISHED FOR THE ACTIONS OF A F**KING LUNATIC. INSTEAD OF BLAMING A CULTURE OF PSYCHOPATHS AND CRIMINALS FOR VIOLENCE, THEY BLAME THIS 10″ x 3″ x 1″ PIECE OF PLASTIC AND METAL ENGINEERING GENIUS FOR THE SLAUGHTER OF TWENTY INNOCENT CHILDREN AND SIX TEACHERS,” the company said.
The company wasn’t finished.
“OUR COUNTRY IS CURRENTLY UNDER ATTACK BY THE DEMENTED, TWISTED, AND DISTURBED BRAINWASHED CHILDREN OF THE HARD CORE OLD SCHOOL SOVIET BLOCK COMMUNISTS WHO HAVE INFILTRATED OUR COUNTRY AT EVERY FACET OF SOCIETY. IF YOU ARE HERE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A STANDARD CAPACITY MAGAZINE THAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY UNDERSTAND THE WORDS ABOVE. AND WHEN THEY PASS UNCONSTITUTIONAL LAWS, OR IMPLEMENT UNCONSTITUTIONAL REGULATIONS, I HOPE THAT YOU REMEMBER YOUR GOD GIVEN FREEDOMS, AND REFUSE TO COMPLY WITH THIS REGIMES INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION OF OUR ONCE GREAT COUNTRY, AND DIE IN A PILE OF SMOKING BRASS. MOLON LABE,” the company added.
- CNN’s Piers Morgan suggests amending the Bible over gay rights
- Constitutional law professor: U.S. should abandon archaic and evil Constitution
- Piers Morgan threatens to deport himself if U.S. doesn’t change gun laws
- Report: CNN’s Piers Morgan upset Americans posing with guns in Christmas photos
- New York paper to publish more legal gun permit holder information
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio sending armed volunteer posse to protect schools
- Daily Beast op-ed: David Gregory should not be prosecuted for breaking gun law
- Email indicates NBC used illegal magazine on air after being denied permission
- Authorities investigating NBC’s David Gregory for gun law violation
- Gun debate pits liberals, media against Constitution, freedom-loving Americans
- Report: NBC’s David Gregory violated D.C. gun laws on ‘Meet the Press’
- WH petition calling for deportation of CNN’s Piers Morgan reaches 25,000 signature threshold
- New York paper publishes names, addresses of legal gun permit holders
- Piers Morgan: NRA CEO Wayne LaPierre ‘dangerous, dim-witted, deluded menace’
- Yes, Virginia, there is a Democrat-media complex
- Ted Nugent to Piers Morgan on gun control: ‘Kiss my a**’