While appearing on Wednesday night’s “Late Night with Seth Meyers,” alleged “comedian” Lewis Black said in no uncertain terms that those who vote for GOP nominee Donald Trump are going to hell, Newsbusters reported Thursday
“I’m saying this as a friend. If you vote for Donald Trump, you’re gonna go to hell,” he said. “I know this, because God told me,” he added after the audience laughed.
“He calls me. He has my hotline. And everytime he talks to Mike Huckabee, he calls me up in order to calm down,” he added.
(Meyers) laughed and said, “Wait, so God talks to Huckabee first, then he gets all–”(hand motions swirling in the air).
“He gets all wound up. He’s got all that kind of nonsense going on and God doesn’t have time for that!” Black joked.
Here’s video of his comments:
It’s amazing to think that liberals — who generally eschew religion at every chance — love to browbeat Christians at every chance with statements like this.
Just to be certain, I consulted my Bible to see if there’s anything to this and found no mention of Donald Trump or voting…
- Historic: Dems nominate most evil person to run for President
- Twitter wonders: Is Hillary using a body double?
- Carville freaks out: Kids will die and you will go to hell if you shut down Clinton Crime Family Foundation
- MINNESOTA Bows To Islam: Non-Muslims, Go To Hell!! Islamists, Via City Council, Trample On “Infidels.”
- Former LA mayor compares evil Hillary to Jesus Christ, advocates amnesty
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: