Lemon didn’t disappoint, telling Banfield there may come a time when we will need to discuss removing a monument to Thomas Jefferson from the U.S. Capitol because he once owned slaves. Video of that can be seen below:
A post at The Right Scoop summed it up nicely:
This is exactly the problem – once you start banning things because of the “feelings” of people, there won’t be any stopping it.
Keep in mind, we have the Democrats to thank for this kerfluffle over the flag.
Remember, this is the same Don Lemon who did this:
— TwitchyTeam (@TwitchyTeam) June 23, 2015
Pretty much says it all.
- Perpetual outrage machine slams Nikki Haley after getting what it wants on Confederate flag
- Rush Limbaugh: Confederate flag legacy of Democrats, not Republicans
- Charlie Rangel: Tea Party ‘mean, racist people’ who embrace Confederate flag
- Va. Dem. suggests killing Ted Cruz, Nikki Haley, Ann Coulter on Twitter
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Occupy sympathizer arrested for threatening to kill SC Governor Nikki Haley
- Liberal graffiti states desire of leftists: ‘Kill all Republicans’