Just when you think radical Democrats can’t get any crazier, they prove you wrong. According to Sen. Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., the Tea Party plotted Harry Reid’s shutdown for “almost a year and a half.” Seriously.
“The tea party was planning almost a year and a half before it happened. The issue of Obamacare is almost incidental. The real issue is they have almost a principle that they wanted to shut down the government because they hate it so, and that’s astounding,” Schumer said while appearing on CNN’s “New Day.”
Schumer went further to say it was “meticulously” planned and that Speaker John Boehner has conceded to go along with it.
“So anyone who thinks this is an accident that, ‘Oh, the president is equally to blame,’ oh no, the tea party planned this and very, very, very meticulously and so far successfully executed it, assuming Speaker Boehner would go along with them, which unfortunately was a correct assumption,” Schumer (D-N.Y.) said.
Naturally, the low-information liberals will believe it — they believe anything these knuckleheads say.
Truth is, Harry Reid made it clear that it was his way or the highway. He and his puppet master in the White House are the ones holding the planet hostage over Obamacare. Republicans presented no less than four plans, but Democrats rejected every single one.
Now, Schumer is out fomenting violence by falsely claiming that the Tea Party has been involved in some nefarious scheme to make Reid shut down the government. And when you get right down to it, that’s what he’s doing.
But hey, he’s a liberal Democrat, so truth doesn’t matter…
Video, courtesy of Politico, below:
- Patriot Truckers group seeks arrest of elected officials violating Constitution
- Park Service: No to vets, yes to immigration rally on ‘closed’ National Mall
- Amber Alert website down due to shutdown, Michelle Obama’s ‘Let’s Move’ site up
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Obama’s Park Service kicks owners out of private Lake Mead homes over shutdown
- Park Ranger admits being told to make life as difficult for people as possible
- Democrat votes to arrest military chaplains who minister to troops during shutdown
- Obama Closes Down the Atlantic Ocean?
- House to Chuck Hagel: Don’t arrest military chaplains during shutdown
- Obama supporters threaten to kill protesters at Overpasses for Obama Impeachment
- The left’s shutdown battle cry: Kill them all!
- Deranged: Cher suggests killing Tea Party Republicans on Twitter
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as ‘god of all things’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.