The Oregon gunman who killed an estimated 13 people was selective in who and where he was shooting. Witnesses who were in the room have said that the gunman asked if they were Christians. If they said yes, they were shot in the head. If they said no or didn’t answer, they were shot in the legs.
Bodhi Looney’s grandmother was in the room at the time of the shooting. She has not told the press what she heard and saw but the story was related through Looney:
The story was later corroborated by Korney Moore, an 18-year-old student that was also in the room. Others have stepped forward and have said they heard the same story.
This is quite disturbing and we may not know why Christianity and Christians were targeted. Perhaps the shooter was a Muslim. Perhaps he was gay and had been worked up by Obama’s rhetoric that gay rights take preference over religious freedom. He might have been a deranged individual who spent a lot of time listening to the deranged fools in the Democratic Party.
What we do know is the Democrats booed God three times during their last national convention and members of the Democratic Party have been attacking Christians for their religious beliefs.
I would not be surprised to find out the gunman was either a Muslim or a liberal.
- Every Mass Shooting in the US Since the 1950s Except Two Occurred in Gun Free Zones
- Liberals, media angry Pope Francis didn’t beat Kim Davis to death
- Disgusting anti-gun video shows Dana Loesch shooting herself
- Virginia Democrat says he’s okay with extermination of five million Americans
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage