An article published Sunday at the Canada Free Press calls Obama “Dracobama” and minces no words, telling the president to “take your fake fangs and head back to your coffin.”
The post was written by Paula Helton, who was identified as a Tea Party activist in Gainesville, Fla., and starts with a poem:
“He dwells in the dark like a blood sucking ghoul,
But Dracobama is naught but a fool.
He stamps his feet like a petulant child,
As around the world he is laughingly reviled.
On our WWII vets fear he tried to impart,
But our military heroes drove a stake through his heart.
Against Dracobama no garlic is needed,
As the garden of tyranny soon will be weeded.
You’ll learn Dracobama the American people
Will not cower from you like meek little Sheeple.
Our resolve to defeat you will never soften,
So take your fake fangs and head back to your coffin.”
Helton was just getting warmed up, however:
I admit to being a horror movie buff and, especially during this time of year, haul them out to watch yet again. One thing you learn is most of the monsters in these flicks are not invincible. Jason and Michael Meyers are the exceptions to this rule. No matter how you try to kill them, they keep coming after you. In that respect, I believe the tea party may be Jason and Michael to Dracobama and the ghouls of the left. They have been trying to destroy us for years, yet here we are still fighting against them.
Dracula was the stuff of children’s nightmares until you realized he was afraid of garlic. Just how scary can a monster be if you can frighten him away with a vegetable you grow in your garden? In this regard, the tea party may well be Dracobama’s garlic. Make no mistake, this faux ghoul fears us. He has made that abundantly clear in his attacks the last few years.
You really need to read the whole thing, here.
- Mark Levin warns: Obama preparing country for coup against Constitution
- Liberal Daily Kos diarist calls for ‘benevolent’ Obama dictatorship
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 2
- More liberal Democrats call on Obama to rule like a dictator on the debt ceiling
- Sheila Jackson Lee urges Pres. Obama to rule like a dictator on debt ceiling
- Obama’s Park Service kicks owners out of private Lake Mead homes over shutdown
- Park Ranger admits being told to make life as difficult for people as possible
- Democrat votes to arrest military chaplains who minister to troops during shutdown
- Obama Closes Down the Atlantic Ocean?
- House to Chuck Hagel: Don’t arrest military chaplains during shutdown
- Obama supporters threaten to kill protesters at Overpasses for Obama Impeachment
- The left’s shutdown battle cry: Kill them all!
- Deranged: Cher suggests killing Tea Party Republicans on Twitter
- Newsweek cover depicts President Obama as ‘god of all things’
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.
You can also hear Joe every Wednesday from 6-7 p.m. Pacific Time on Misguided Children radio.