Liberals like Chris Matthews would have America believe that every word uttered by a conservative is racist. So far, we have been told that golf, chair and Chicago are racist, and the list of “code words” gets longer by the day. It’s gotten so insane that a Portland school now says that racism can be seen in a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Seriously.
But liberals — by their own actions — are proving to be the real racists. But don’t expect Chris Matthews or Al Sharpton to say anything.
Recently, Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley attacked Rep. Allen West (R-FL) in a tweet that would normally would send the entire Democrat-media complex into a hysterical, screaming frenzy.
“Coon Minstrely Theatre! If your mother is with you, she must be ashamed of you. You barks were / are sad Allen West (sic),” he tweeted.
Of course, the arbiters of what is acceptable speech said nothing because West is a conservative minority. But this is hardly the only example of liberal racism.
During the campaign, a Super PAC supporting West’s white Democratic opponent aired a racist ad depicting West as a gold-toothed thief beating and stealing from white women. Again, Matthews & Co. remained silent.
During the RNC convention, MSNBC and other networks refused to air speeches given by Republican minorities. Racism or propaganda? You be the judge.
A Wikipedia page for Mia Love was hijacked and vandalized with racist, misogynistic slurs. Again, Matthews & Co. remained silent, choosing to obsess over words like “crime,” and “Chicago.”
The Blaze’s Jonathon M. Seidl wrote:
Then he launched into a 16-minute argument filled with curse words and accusations that added up to her being too close to whites and not really having the interest of the black community in mind. Eventually, Bergmann bowed out of the conversation, and that’s when Matthews really let her have it — not only did he accuse her of being a “token negro” for whites, but he also slipped in references about Martin Luther King and even refused to shake her hand because he was afraid her “whiteness” would rub off on him.
These are just a few examples of the blatant racism that exists on the left. Yet, race-baiters like Chris Matthews, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson want Americans to believe that Republicans are racist for simply breathing.
It’s time to loudly reject the smears and remind the left just who the real racists are.
- Liberals on Twitter issue racist, hate-filled death wishes to Stacey Dash
- Liberals on Twitter celebrate Obama victory with profane, racist tweets
- Black radio host disrespects TN GOP candidate with profanity and racism
- Vogue editor Andre Leon Talley issues racist attack against Allen West
- Racism? MSNBC cuts convention speeches by Republican minorities
- MSNBC still network of insane liberal hate
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Liberals claim Romney’s reference to his ‘five boys’ in debate racist code
- Chris Matthews: Romney referencing Obama’s ‘revenge’ comment racist
- The real reason liberals smear conservatives as racists
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- Insane: Liberals claim Gingrich calling Juan Williams by first name racial code
- Memo to liberals: We are not racists for opposing Obama