The latest out of Washington DC is either a fire and brimstone of Biblical proportions dropped right in the middle of the Clinton Campaign, or it’s the biggest dud since the signing of Johnny Manziel… or possibly the release of the Scientology mega-turd Battlefield Earth.
As reported by the Associated Press via The Seattle Times, Michael Biesecker cites that a certain Republican heavy hitter in the House of Representatives, Rep. Jason Chaffetz, is releasing the news that Clinton’s Chief of Staff, Cheryl Mills, and two
other staffers have been granted full immunity by the Obama Administration “in exchange for their cooperation.”
As the Chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee stated with more than a bit of disgust in his voice, “No wonder they couldn’t prosecute a case. They were handing out immunity deals like candy.”
Beisecker also noted that Chaffetz told “the Associated Press that Mills gave federal investigators access to her laptop on the condition that findings couldn’t be used against her.”
The reporter for the Associated Press also added,
Chaffetz says the two others granted immunity were John Bentel, then-director of the State Department’s Office of Information Resources Management, and Clinton aide Heather Samuelson. Two other people were previously identified as receiving immunity deals.
As the vast majority of political junkies already are aware of, the granting of immunity to Mills will not result in any sort of middle ground, but only one of two extremes:
- Mills will drop a dime on hillary Clinton the size of a manhole cover. While John Dean was the catalyst for the downfall of Richard nixon, it’s entirely plausible that Mills could topple the most powerful American political family since the heydays of the Kennedys.
- Absolutely nothing will happen to Mills. Thusly proving again in the minds of the sceptical that Obama’s Department of Justice has perpetrated one of the biggest scandals in the history of the republic.
- Leaked email: Hillary to name Huma Abedin Secretary of State
- Wikileaks: Soros email giving Clinton her marching orders
- MSNBC moonbat claims guest ‘invented’ fact that 33,000 of Hillary’s emails are missing
- Hillary Clinton’s email scandal isn’t the only problem she has
- Veteran tells Hillary about her classified emails: “I Would Have Been Prosecuted, Imprisoned”
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: