I usually catch most of what gets posted over at American Freedom Fighters, and I’m surprised I missed this. Earlier this year, a group of black supremacists held a sparsely-attended rally. In that rally, speakers declared that all white people will be slaves to blacks in the fundamentally-transformed America.
Not only that, they berated Christian blacks for their faith, calling prayer circles “demonic,” and declared that “ISIS is here.” They also claimed that the Jews of the Bible were black. Misquoting the Bible, they proceeded to tell their audience that white people would become slaves to blacks at some point in the near future.
“You’re going into captivity, though, I can assure you of that,” one speaker said.
Don’t just take my word for it, check out the video for yourself, and believe me, it really does speak for itself:
AFF’s Dean James noted:
If WHITES did this it would be headline news. This is insane and just shows the failure of Obama and Holders lame attempts (there are none) to bring this country together.
Thanks, Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, Barack Obama and the rest of the race-baiters. This is on you.
- Ferguson protesters in Portland: ‘Deck the halls with rows of dead cops’
- Elected Missouri Democrat threatens voters over white privilege on Twitter
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Activists at New York protest: ‘What do we want? Dead cops’
- Ferguson protesters: ‘The only solution is a Communist revolution’