On Monday, Don King, a senior banker with BNP Paribas, came under fire after an online threat calling on ISIS to rape and behead Melania Trump went public. After the tweet was issued, he made his account private and said his Twitter feed had been hacked.
Here’s a screen capture of the original tweet:
He later claimed his account was hacked:
I'm out. The trolls won. Got hacked and lit up for it. Take care
— Don King (@Don_King_Trader) November 14, 2016
His account is now private:
This isn’t the first time the incoming First Lady has been the target of liberal hate. As we reported Sunday, a liberal protester was seen with a sign calling for her to be raped.
Jim Hoft noted the obvious: “Could you even imagine if someone posted this tweet about Michelle Obama or Hillary Clinton?”
We don’t need to imagine. We already know…
Exit question: Where’s the Secret Service?
- Anti-Trump protester in nation’s capitol: ‘Rape Melania’
- PacketSled CEO threatens to murder Trump with sniper rifle, claims it was a joke
- ‘Avengers’ director Josh Whedon suggests coup; Says Trump ‘cannot be allowed a term in office’
- Report claims Hillary became physically violent on election night, had to be restrained
- Do liberals really want a second bloody civil war over Donald Trump?
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: