When Donald Trump is sworn in as president on January 20, there will be protesters with signs and people marching in opposition to the newly-inaugurated chief executive. But others are planning “direct action” activism that will leave Washington D.C. in “total paralysis,” according to an organizer of activists and anarchists who plan to create chaos across the capitol city in an attempt to disrupt the inauguration and mobilize people in the growing movement against Trump.
Since Trump’s election, a movement called DisruptJ20 has taken off online among activist groups, anarchists, and the anti-fascist movement. The goal is to organize the groups and ideologies under a shared goal: disrupting Washington D.C. on inauguration day in protest of Trump’s presidency in any way they can.
“We’re not just organizing some boring-a*s march,” one of the organizers, Legba Carrefour, told Vocativ. “We want direct action.”
“By any means necessary?” Does that sound like a threat to you?
Keep in mind, this is just part of the left’s effort to stage a coup d’etat against Trump, and anything is likely to happen, given that some liberal terrorists have threatened to murder Trump, his supporters and members of the Electoral College.
- Celebs join coup d’etat against Trump, demand Electoral College install Hillary as President
- Chicago protesters march for coup d’etat: ‘Patriotism is racism’
- CAIR leader responds to Trump victory: Overthrow U.S. government
- Liberal thugs BEAT man’s dog over Donald Trump
- Liberal thug beats high school girl for supporting Trump — Video
And if you’re as concerned about Facebook censorship as we are, go here and order this new book: