It seems we were right on target when we compared Obama’s DOJ to the Keystone Cops. Now comes word that Loretta Lynch has no idea where Noor Salman, the wife of Omar Mateen, the terrorist who murdered 49 people in an Orlando nighclub, is located.
According to Grabien:
Attorney General Loretta Lynch admitted today that the FBI is unaware of the whereabouts of Omar Mateen’s wife, Noor Salman.
Salman has indicated she suspected Mateen was about to commit a terrorist attack, and even accompanied him to buy the weaponry he used to carry out the massacre. She insists, however, that as he left she tried to hold onto his arm so he wouldn’t leave.
If the FBI believes she was aware of the impending attack, she could be prosecuted.
“Has the shooter’s wife left the state of Florida?” a reporter asked Lynch during her press conference Tuesday.
“Right now, I don’t know exactly the answer to that,” Lynch candidly replied. “I believe she was going to travel but I do not know exactly her location now.”
— KJ Thompson (@NLP49) June 21, 2016
@GrabienMedia Is this a skit from SNL?
— D M (@kimmat20) June 21, 2016
— Tony (@stopthepcbs) June 21, 2016
This is sad, but it’s not altogether unexpected.
What’s scary is that this is what’s allegedly protecting us from terrorism…
- Video: Loretta Lynch says partial transcripts to leave out Mateen’s pledge of allegiance to ISIS
- Video: Scott Baio says Obama either dumb, Muslim or a Muslim sympathizer
- Video: FBI says it redacted ‘ISIS’ from Mateen transcript to ‘prevent future attacks’
- Drexel law professor declares: ‘Second Amendment must be repealed’
- Obama claims Orlando shooter had Glock with ‘a lot of clips in it’