When discussing issues with liberals, it’s practically impossible to know what’s considered racist and what isn’t. After all, these are people who see racism in dry asparagus and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
Even the words Chicago, golf, crime, chair, Constitution and Founding Fathers are considered racist. Calling Juan Williams by his first name is also racist, as Newt Gingrich found out last year. For some, even God is a gun-toting white racist.
So, to help facilitate conversation with liberals, I have come up with a short list of words not deemed offensive or racist, since I figured that would be much easier than listing everything that is racist.
Like I said, it is a short list. Please feel free to refer to it as often as necessary.
Armed with this information, you will be able to discuss issues with liberals knowing what words are safe and not considered offensive or racist. Good luck.
- Dry asparagus prompts allegations of racism against Missouri grocery store
- Portland school sees racism in peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
- Education consultant says white paper may cause racism in young children
- UK school demands mother declare 7-year-old son racist
- Slate: Racism may explain preference for white turkey meat
- By their actions, liberals prove they are the real racists
- Political Correctness is destroying America
- The real reason liberals smear conservatives as racists
- Insane: Liberals claim Gingrich calling Juan Williams by first name racial code
- MSNBC: Saying ‘golf’ and ‘Chicago’ is racist
- Juan Williams: ‘Constitution’, ‘Founding Fathers’ racial code words
- Liberal media: Reading Constitution racist and smacks of religion
Be sure to check out our Headlines page to see what else our contributors are covering and make sure to listen to “Grit and Grace” every Thursday from 6-8 p.m. Pacific Time on Blog Talk Radio, where you can hear Joe discuss current events.